Another Vampire Story III
Chapter III: A Rose On The Bed
The carriage would ride over small paths to our castle, my new home. The curtains were closed for the sun has come again beyond the horizon and my eyes yet hurt at that moment. Vampires grow stronger when they go older. So you could have an imagine of how strong I am right now. (including walking in the sunlight)
Dracula was sleeping then, because I will never forget how he was breathing so slowly, so softly. His cold death breath had come so fragile that I didn't move. My eyelids fell down and left as the same as those black curtains of the carriage.
My prince awoke me when we where finally at the castle. It wasn't like I had expected, old, ugly and full with dust. No not even close to it. It was elegant, beautiful and full with lights. "Our friends have already arrived,"Dracula said with a light smile on his white face,"They want to celebrate our marriage and feast. As so I also do." I knocked my head yes and entered the castle in a secret passag
Another Vampire Story II
Becoming a creature form te night, is the worst thing that could happen to you they say in Romania. I'd say they're wrong, very wrong.
That night in Ireland, I will remember forever. Dracula kissed all over my face while I, well my body died and said goodbye to the world. I can not explain how it feels, but it was magical scary. The owls outside didn't made a sound, nor any other animal in the woods. Only when Dracula opened his mouth, the wolfs outside cried for the moon, their guide.
"Dark warrior, at last I found you,"I whispered in my lover's ears. My heart didn't beat when I said those words, I had finally become a death person living on earth, a child of the devil: a vampire.
"Come to me, Keaira. Share my pain and loneliness,"he cried out. His long, white, freezing-cold fingers touched my neck and later my shoulders. I wanted that, I wanted to be one. Just him and me and nobody else. Forever.
But forever is a big word.
"You shan't be lonely anymore, my dragon. M
Another Vampire Story
This is my story. And I wish to tell it to all the ones who can read, understand and think about it.
For some it is a words, for others a myth and then you have special occasions they are who dream about to be one. Who wouldn't? Be immortal and see how the world change.
But the cost for that gift is much bigger: killing people the night and use their blood as a drink.
But I don't want to talk about what vampires do in the legends, myths or even films.
I want to tell you my live, before and after my changing. You mind consider me as a foul, a foul who believes in fairy tails. But believe me, this isn't a fairy tail.
My original name I was given by my mother, I have forgotten. My name now and forever would be Keaira. Dark little one it means in the Celtic language. A better name, my master couldn't gave me, it fits so well like my leather long jacket.
Now you probably wonder who that master would be. Well it was a long time ago...somewhere in the 19th century
· Not everything is silver & gold, mate
· It's such a pretty ship, not a boat
· The rules are really more like guidelines
· Wait for the opportune moment…just be careful not to miss it
· A dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest
· It's the honest ones you have to watch out for because you never know when they're going to do something incredibly stupid
· Take what you can and give nothing back!
· Never forget that he's Captain Jack Sparrow
· No matter how long you call him, the dog with the keys is never going to come
· Sticks and stones, love…you save their life, their entitled to save yours
· Practicing skills 3 hours a day really pays off
· Or it can be used to woo the girl you fancy
· Nothing hurts more than wearing a corset
· You can get your fiancé to do anything for you, as a wedding present
· You can't always trust a pirate
· Just when you thought ghost stories aren't real…
· It's remarkable how often brilliance and madness coincide
· When stranded on an island, rope